Hope everything will be fine for her

Yesterday I called my best friend and she was crying. It has been years I heard her cry because she is always so strong and independent. She cried very very hard and I really feel for her. I feel like crying because I feel that I cannot do anything for her. Her dad went for an operation last week and now his left lung is infected. She is stress because she cannot reveal to him his condition. Everyone is calling her and ask her to take good care of her dad. I think she is being pressured because all her other sibling are not doing anything for their father. Her brother did not visit him and her sisters did not really care about his condition. When she was on the other side of the phone crying, I felt heart pain for her. I wish I can scold her brother and sisters but I know I can't. All these years, my best friend shoulder the responsibility of taking care of her sick mother and now her father.... Is it because she is single they think is her responsibility??? Her sisters and brother might be giving excuses that they have their own family to take care but have they ever thought why is my best friend still single..... because she need to be around to take care of the family she dun even have time for herself!!!! She deserve someone to take care of her, she deserve to be loved by someone but..... I am very angry after she told me all her pressure and fustration. I think this time she feet so helpless seeing her healthy father lying on the bed.... trying so hard to take care of him... from home to work, from work to her mother's place, from her mother's place to hospital, etc..... And me, as a best friend dun even know how to help her and still adding pressure on her and I felt so ashame. I think my overly concern to her is a pressure. Yesterday, she makes me realise she can take care of herself. She will call me if she need me. I hope everything will be fine for her.... I wish to see her smile again.

Comments

Popular Posts