I want to take better picture...

Recently have not been shooting anything nice except for the mooncake editorial spread for ICON. I was very pressurise with the mooncake shoot especially this is my third year shooting it because expectation is higher. I dunno is it because I have set my expectation higher or people have higher expectation on me. Anyway, either way is also good for me.... I will take it as a challenge and I love challenges! Monday I will have another interesting shoot with Prissy and I am so looking forward.

Sometimes I just feel not wanting to shoot because quite sick of shooting for work. I want to use my SX-70, Holga, Polaroid, haselblad, FM2, etc.... to shoot my own pix. for travelling or for other stuff. I have lots of travel pix but never have time to arrange them. I just fixed my slide scanner up and been wanting to scan those pix but no time.... am I very busy these days or am I being lazy???

Comments

Popular Posts