I am clearing my annual leave

I cannot believe I have so many off and leave to clear before Aug. I didn't manage to clear all but finally I am able to. Right now I am in Perth. Resting alot and eat alot too. I think I am slowly developing a fear in eating (hahaha). People always tell me that I shouldn't think so much about work when I am have my holiday but I am thinking that after this long holiday I have to slog for a long time before I can have another break again. Before I come to perth, I have check my schedule and it was fully book until Dec. sigh... I wish work load can be lighter and I can shoot more better picture. Recently, I have been shooting a number of projects for ICON and I am very excited to see them when it is publish.

Today I wake up quite late, quite unusual because I am a morning person. Then I went out to have my brunch around 12noon. Ate and ice cream from Soft Serve. I was very inspire and maybe when I am older I want to be an ice cream seller. Buy a van, load it with ice cream machine, fridge, coffee machine and alot of chips and drink. Drive to a park and start my business.

Nothing much to do, I like it... Went back to house, took a nap, eat arnotts pizza shape biscuit, chit chat with friends online and now writing my blog. Later in the evening maybe grab KFC for dinner. Watch a couple of DVDs and that's all for tonight. I will enjoy my 10days break in Perth.

Comments

Popular Posts