Stress

This few weeks I have been very very stress with my work. I think I have to re-rethink carefully what I have to shoot and what am I shooting in the studio. Do you think my standard has drop alot? What do I need to improve with my studio lighting? I wonder what can I do to improve myself. My xiamen work trip let me think alot on the things that I need to do to improve myself.

Today I will be shooting A-List. I thought that last year I did very well with my a-list project but end up most of the pictures they dun like it. I think I try too hard on changing the lightings to suit my pictures but I forget to change the lighting to suit them. My mistake.... This year or rather today, I will make extra effort to do it better. がんばって、ください!

Comments

Anonymous said…
頑張ってね。
Unknown said…
Sometimes stress is good... I guess.

I miss stress!

Popular Posts