Film, Lense, Camera, Photographer....

This morning I send 5 rolls of positive to develop and I am very eager to see what have been shot. These days, all of us has been so dependent on digital photography. Whatever we shot we want to see immediately and we forget the beauty of film photography. Shoot the pix and move on. When we send it to develop, in our heart we are eager to see the result. Of course we all hope that the pics we shot will turn out nice but what if it turn out crappy? This is the excitement of shooting film. I want to shoot more films so that I can train my eye for composition. Will post the pix I shot once I got the film back next Monday.

Comments

Priscilla Wong said…
yup, i can understand what you meant. i also miss polaroid when we shoot cover and fashion spreads long time ago. i also kinda of missed my lomo compact shot with 1 roll 36 films. only 5 images can be developed, lomo gave me a lot of 'surprises', one of them is that many time you won't know what to expect on the outcome...
Anonymous said…
Ya, when I tried the HOLGA also very fun. And the pictures turned out to be fabulous !!
Show us your swee swee pictures!

Popular Posts