Quarrels

Recently someone ask me whether I ever quarrel with my best friend before.... I answer her less than a second, OF COURSE! Recently, S an I had a good talk abt out friendship. I think I was quite harsh on her but I was just telling her how I feel. Maybe I dun like the feeling not able to be connect with S cos we went thru alot. Sometimes I wish she can pay more attention on me and come out with me rather then staying home. Well, I told her when is the last time she ask me out.... when is the last time she ask that I am ok? She told me that if I want to say something to her, I will just let her know and dun have to wait for her to ask. Well, maybe I am demanding or maybe my expectation on her is higher.... but sometimes I just wish, I really just wish she can at least ask me, how have you been? Or maybe not my expectation is high.... maybe she really take me for granted?

Anyway, we do have a good talk and like before after the talk we are still best friends, she still know what I want and how I feel.... Dun take friends for granted, even they look ok, it does not hurt you by asking them "How have you been?"

Comments

i am nicco said…
I agree with you on the casual greeting now and then, to show that people care. Because people don't know you care unless you show it. =D

Popular Posts