My Transform Shogun


Spending the entire morning to clean this steel bicycle is not only tiring but I realise there are so many things I have learn while cleaning it. When I took this bike home, there is a foul smell and I know I have to wash this bike from handlebar to the rear wheel. After washing with washing powder, I dry the whole bike and start lubricating it. During lubrication of the chainring, I realise I have to take the chain and chainring. I spend most of the thing cleaning the chanring cos it has too much grease on it. After lub, I tried to put the chainring back but I got the orientation all wrong and while I was changing gear, the chain got stuck. I spend almost 10 minutes getting it out. I went on wrapping the handlebar with velo bar tape. Initially i thought it was the easier thing among the whole bike cleaning but I was wrong. I forgot that the bar got thicker after wrapping and the brakes could not get in to the handlebar. I have to unwrap the handle and start measuring the correct proportion to fit in the brakes. Finally, after 4 hours of fixing, cleaning and lubricating, I am proud to present my -S-H-O-G-U-N-!!!!

Comments

Ah viv said…
very nice ! otsukaresama deshita :)

Popular Posts