Desaru

Do you believe I almost lost my passport? I am staying over to Sarah's place tonight so I have pack my bag since last night. I remember that I have put my passport and money in my crumpler bag but when I reach Sarah's place, I realize I can't find my passport and money. I was so panic and my heart almost drop. I wish cute cute is here. At least she is calmer and can help me find but when I think of her I am sad. I thought after losing her is already a terrible thing happen but now I lost my passport and the money that the whole team entrust me. I felt lost and worry. I rush home and search the car park and can't see any trace of it. Then I quickly rush back home and flip my whole room up side down and can't find it. Then I asked my dad and he point out to me a yellow pouch beside my sofa and I realize I didn't put that pouch in my bag. I felt relieve at the same time I wish I can share with cute cute what I have encounter.

I was flipping thru an album that cute cute sent me. She say :" as we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing will never change... I will always keep falling in love with you again." I think all this is not true already. Man is funny and selfish. Everyone wants life to be perfect and when bad things hit we tend to run away. We went thru so much yet we can't cross one hurdle together. I choose to stay still, She choose to run away from me and choose to run away with another person. What have I done wrong? What really went wrong?

Comments

Popular Posts