When I am down, what lift me up?

So many years, there are so many ups and downs I have encountered. What really change my perspective and make me stronger each time I fall, is to pick up a camera and shoot. Seeing the view finder make me think how can I make myself a stronger person and better person. There are so many subjects we can shoot but how we can compose and make it look nice is all in the eye and mind. So everytime when I need to think or rather when I cannot get my thought straight, I will pick up my camera and shoot. Of course, God is with me too!



Comments

Ah viv said…
Defintely God is with u :)
if photograhy helps to life u up, enjoy it !

God is good all the time, Amen.
Priscilla Wong said…
ummmmm maybe this is a tough time for you especially you are recovering now at home...i can understand cos i been through such a time, be strong and find things to do that make you happy yo! hope to see you soon!

Popular Posts