pending big breakfast

Via Flickr:
Last sunday, I have invite my friend to my place for a home cook breakfast. I told her that I wanted to try making poach egg and she was very supportive by making her way and be a guinea pig. Anyway, I always think poach egg is easy to cook but it is not true. I tried the 4th time and got it right (of course I still serve the first three eggs to my guest). Here is what I did. First, I break the egg and put it into a small bowl. Then I start stirring the hot water and slowly pour the egg in. I cover the lid and let the egg sit for 4 minutes after which I scoop it up and towel dry and serve!!!

Comments

Ah viv said…
looks yummy !
must invite me to ur place when I am back in Spore :)
I will :) but I think you can only come back when your baby is big enough to travel. I will be there from 20 march to 26 march
Anonymous said…
Hello, this weekend is fastidious for me, for the reason
that this moment i am reading this impressive educational article here
at my home.

Here is my web page; body mass index Chart

Popular Posts