The Guardian

Watched "the guardian" last sat.... Very touching story about life being a US Coast Guard. I really love Kelvin Costner in this movie because he is so so so handsome....

God teaches us what love is.... Mum teached me how to love but I am always hurt by what human suppose to enjoy. I dislike the life that I am leading now. I have not found the true grasp of life but I will eventually and I know what God has plant for my path ahead. I refuse to face the reality but I know if I do not face it I will not be happy. I longing to tell Sarah how I am dealing with my life but what is the point. I can't turn back the time and I can't change the fact. I cry very hard these few days and I am tired. Time will heal and time will really heal... It took me 4 years to accept mummy's death and it was very painful route that I had been through. I wish for all times she is always here but she is NOT!!!

I have been sick for awhile, I dunno am I able to pull through. I am not fear of death but I do not wish to die unhappily. I have dream to pursuit and I want to acoomplish these goals that I have set for myself. Some of my wishes have fulfilled especially going abroad to study, I missed those days when I was in Vancouver and if ever ever I have another chance again, I will go again.




きょうはいじょうです!

Comments

Popular Posts