Younger Days

I always respect one of my collegues in the office and will seek for her advise when I am facing any problems. Recetly, we have exchange our blog and she gave me some advise that really wake me up.....

"Love" is the toughest subject we are made to learn during our time on earth. It's the same reason why GOD mentioned LOVE so many times in the bible. It's not easy...I truly understand. Sometimes in order to "keep", "take ownership" or "work hard" on this love, we became obsessive and unreasonable. Sometimes to love is also to let go and allow this person to be happy even if it meant leaving you. Easier said then done, I know but I am sure you will overcome this.Someone once said to me "Maybe this person is just a temporary station on your journey, it's not your final destination!". Do pray to God for strength to let go and move on... " she said.

I guess it is time for me to move on to another stage of my life. I used to be very positive and confident with what I was doing in the past but recently years is really draining me. I thought I can't stand up on my own but from today I will. I ask God to give me strenght and for the longest time I have not seek Him for His forgiveness.
I miss the days when I was a kid attending sunday school, a teenager attending youth ministry, a young adult attending home cell and ministry. I miss holding mum's hand attending church, miss her voice telling me what I should do. I know I cannot bring anything back. I do not wish to live in regrets. God, teach me how to let go. Teach me how to forget all the unhappiness and bitterness that I have in me. Lead me, hold me, protect me with your wings of love.



きょうはいじょうです!

Comments

Popular Posts