Citta A-List Shoot

For the next 3 days I will be shooting for citta bella featuring A-List women. The writer has to interview these women with envelopes of question they have to choose from. Few of us also choose some question and mine is as shown below....

If I have my last 24hrs, I love to split my time into half. First half I want to spend the time with my dad and brother. My dad, I think he work very very hard as a single parent to bring me up as a fine girl (I hope hehehe...) He try to give me the best education and didn't stop me from going to Canada to study. I wish one day I can tell him that I love him but quite hard for now... I not so open to him lah but I will one day. As for my brother, I know we have a love hate relationship eversince my mum passed away. I know I always been weird to him as he wanted me to be a 'normal' sister. Can be there for him when he need me, can talk to me if he is troubled but... well.... I am weird. I dunno how to explain to him but still I love him as a brother. I hope one day he can accept for who I am.

The 2nd half I want to spend is the one I love. I wish we can have the last moment to do things we love to do. Listening to music, watering our plant, walk our pet, take alot of pictures together, etc. I hope one day I can find someone to do these with me. The last hour I wish we can just look at each other without any speech but cherish the time together. Very princess thinking hor but that's my wish :)

Comments

Popular Posts