Christmas @ Tanglin Halt

Went to my friend's place to have a Christmas lunch and fellowship. Early in the morning I went to Wen's place and help her to prepared 3 dishes. First is her signature dish "Beef Bacon Roll". I have to help her to flatten the beef which takes me half and hour. Then she had marinated chicken wings and her mum is frying it for her. She claim that the wings she cooking is Buffalo Wings but I told her buffalo wings doesn't taste like that so we change the name to WOMACO Wings (Worcester, Tomato, Tabasco wings). Third one, I can't remember the name but it is a bread dish. First, she mix the mince basil leave with olive oil. I told her it will have nicer smell if she put pinenuts. Then she spread it on the bread, then she mix dice tomato with onion and put it on the bread and then bring the breads to oven and bake it.







Comments

Popular Posts