Disappointment!!

Did a spread recently, I was very upset with myself because I think I did the spread quite badly. I work very hard for this spread and I make alot of effort to light the model up but the effect is not as expected. I upset with myself because I think I let the whole team down, especially my friend because she gave me the opportunity and I disappoint her. Did a cover too and I think it was badly done too. My boss didn't like it because she think the DI is too fake. Thought my EP said not my fault but I take pride with my picture, I should have my stand to make certain amendment. Miss M&P ever told me I lack of confident and ever EP said that to me yesterday night. He think I will fly very high but I lack of experience and confident. He thinks I need someone to guide me and it is true but who is that person? 2007 has been a relax year for me, I looking forward to 2008... These few years has been a year to develop my skill and technique and 2008 will be a year to develop my style. Someone ever told me I shoot model like a product because my product photography is stronger.... Well, isn't it a style too! Ganbatte ne Furanchesuka San!!!

Comments

Popular Posts