My Dinner

My dinner tonight is fried udon... Ooohoooo!!! Actually nothing special lah, just a pack of udoni, fish cake, chye sim and garlic. The taste is quite good and cooking this dish is also very simple. I think after my this trip, I want to cook more. I think I will try to cook more simple meal for me and my family but I dunno they will like my simple taste....

Recently, one of the mediacorp actor passed away suddenly due to breathing difficulties. I think these days the food we eat is so unhealthy and we only care about work and forget about healthy lifestyle. I wish all my love ones to eat healthly and stay healthy... What is more important than health neh...

Comments

Anonymous said…
looks yummy!

I also made my own dinner tonight. Ate with Ms P too! Checked out my blog.

Popular Posts