Morning sky only for "westerner" eyes.....

My usual habit for morning is looking up the sky and this habit started when I was studying in Canada. It is so refreshing and recharge especially the sky is blue and the sun light is golden. This morning when I look up the sky, it was so beautiful. I kept looking up even while I was driving along BKE/PIE. I wanted to take a picture of it but I know it is dangerous so I didnt. Until I was on PIE, I couldnt resist anymore... One hand one the wheel and the other camera using my camera phone and start snapping pictures. Being a photographer, I didnt take only one picture... I took alot alot alot until I reach PIE Toa Payoh... until the sky turn clear. When I reach office, I ask few people did they see the sky, those stay in the west said they did but not those stay in the north and east. I would like to share this beautiful sky to all the singaporeans and especially to those who say sky in other countries are nicer, NOT TRUE ok!!!! Trying looking up tomorrow morning ok!!!




Comments

DISH ON DESIGN said…
Nice, French! It looks like waves crashing on shore. Yes, we don't get this in the East (and I do miss the gorgeous sunsets from back home).
i am nicco said…
I agree with you, French. Singapore skies are beautiful too! I do look up the skies on and off.

Popular Posts