My Chinese New Year

Have not been updating my blog for a long long time. I think because last week has been a pretty busy week for me.I have a heavy shoot week... Shape cover, Maxim Fashion, Icon watch fashion, Home and Decor Cover, studio spring cleaning, new equipment arrive studio have to test, alot of DI work, rushing out pictures to designer, checking color prove, etc... Mr A also mess up photographers' schedule and I have to clear the mess but end up the designer say that I am no good enough. Sigh, so childish right. All I want to do is to get the job done be it my shoot or others shoot. When we are working in a company we just want to clear our job and work in harmony right!!!! She even say I am no good compare to my junior photographer.... I dun like this kind of tone but knowing that she is angry and these are the angry words but still I think such hurtful words shouldn't come out from a senior.

I been thinking about my days when I was in Canada. I was all alone for a long time. Dun have many friends and always do things alone. I remembered when I was there, I wish I have someone around to share my life with. I tell myself if I ever find that person I will treasure this person. One year ago, I was thinking if I can meet my first love again because we have not been talking for years. I did and we reconnect but things doesn't turn out well. During these days is my most memorable time I had. I am very very happy but I know happy days will come to an end one day. I was very discourage and sad but I want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who stood by me. They dunno what happen to me... I did not tell them anything but still they come to me, encourage me, talk to me, comfort me. I want to say thank you to all of you.....

MC
We only get to know each other well for awhile but I am very thankful for your time and your patience. You are so willing to be my garbage bin whenever I meet with any problems. Be it work or personal you are always there for me.... I am very thankful and appreciate to have a friend like you. Especially last year, you solve one of my greatest problem and free me from my pain. I am very blessed to have a friend like you... THANK YOU.

Miss P
Though you are the non expressive one but I always get words of encouragement from you through my blog. Everytime when I am down, you will come up to me with a nice spread to shoot with you and indirectly draw me out from my sadness. I am pressurise not to disappoint you but you also make me realise I shouldn't disappoint myself with my skill and creativity with lightings. I
am very blessed to have a friend like you... THANK YOU.

Vivi
We know each other since Jap class in Ikoma but we didn't know we actually have common friends. It is so good to know you better and even though we dunno each other well but still I appreciate your time reading my blog and encourage me. Smile more because yoiur smile brighten up alot of people in your life, including myself.
I am very blessed to have a friend like you... THANK YOU.

STONE
We spend alot of time together cycling, talk abt everything.... Even though you didn't know how to express yourself well but whenever I am sad you always ask me out and be around. You always give me rides to places whenever I dun feel like driving.
I am very blessed to have a friend like you... THANK YOU.

Yongmei
Everytime when I feel like crying you are always there to listen to my crying. Sound so funny but i appreciate it. You are always so positive and when I feel that I am a bad photographer you always say I am the best and always makes me feel that my hard work is being appreciated.
I am very blessed to have a friend like you... THANK YOU.

I take my time to think am I too emotional sometimes when I do things. I admit I am.... I told mau about my feelings and being emotional. She is very encouraging and told me that I am make who I am and being emotional makes me a better a photographer. it is very encouraging. I understand what she told me but maybe I shouldn't be too emotional when handling certain things. I will reflect on myself and work hard to be a better person.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Thanks for your compliment (^O^).
I am also very emotional at times, so I do understand how you feel while reading your blog. And I do enjoyed reading your blog. Because you are very real & frank in your words. I enjoyed your company alot too.

I am sure God has wonderful plans in your life. Trust HIM and walk on with HIM. At times, I also feared & disappointed at certain things that happened to my life over the years. Be it myself or friends that affected me, I always trust the LORD for what HE is doing in my life. What others said don't change my life. So I believed in each step that God is bringing me to. So till now, the events that happened to me over the years are so overwhelming & miraclous that only me & GOD can comprehend.

Thanks for being my wonderful friend too! God Bless u!
頑張りましょう。
Little Li said…
I'm happy to be your garbage bin cos' occasionally you've been my trusty bin too. Being sisters-in-Christ, we should continute to support, encourage & motivate each other. I am fortunate to have a friend like you!

HE who has created the universe is a merticulous GOD. HE has made us the way we are......so that we can rely on HIS STRENGTH when we are weak and reflect HIS GOODNESS to others when we are strong : )

Continue to do good work with your unique talent which GOD has entrust you with. Fear not cos' when GOD is with us, who can be against us?

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
All the time, God is good!!!

Popular Posts