我的大姨妈走了...

"ah fang, come down quick.... 大姨妈不行了。。。。" I quickly rush down to SGH, seeing all my cousins, aunties and uncles waiting, crying... I am very sad now.... My favorite auntie, she is always so patient with us since young... always hug me and tell me that I am prettier each day. Always ask me to be strong since my mum is not around.... tell me that I have to be the pillar of the family to support my father and brother like what my mum did.... Telling me so many life stories so that I can be a better person... She is such a wonderful woman raising 5 daughters on her own. She has left us an hour ago. I want to cry out loud but I dunno how. I miss her hugs and smile. I miss her.... I really miss her.....

Comments

Priscilla Wong said…
its always not easy to see somewho we love left us. need some time...i can understand that when my grandma passed away. so if you need hug hug, let me know. take care.
Little Li said…
I read sometime ago that God put people into difficult situation like this to push us to face life adversities with HIS STRENGTH instead of our own.

With these painful experience, you can help strengthen others when they were caught in the same situation. For the moment you will have to be STRONG to provide good support and guidance to the daughters of your aunty.

Turn GRIEF into something GOOD for GOD. Help them overcome this pain of losing their mother. Though this maybe difficult but I am sure with GOD you can do anything!

However if you need someone to listen to or a shoulder to cry on, I will be there. God bless!
Anonymous said…
My friend's dad passed away last year and he received Christ before his last breath on earth. And her mum also received Christ after her husband's death. Now my friend also believe in Jesus. I was so happy & rejoiced after I knew about this in Japan last year when she broke the news to me thru sms. I have been praying for her and I believed it is God's miracle to happen at such a time like this.

Let it be a situtatin to see God's glory in HIS miraculous ways.Have Faith.

Take care.God Bless.
hi gals, thanks for all the support!!!

Popular Posts