Bouncing back.... God's grace...

Recently there so many things happen in my life but I know I will bounce back. Have a good dinner with mau and she told me about something that I do not want to know which happen 3 years back. She explain why it happen and I am just sad and angry with myself why it never end. I look back and I see myself struggling with all these years, I cried... I cry in-front of mau telling her how hard it had been for me. Facing the consequences alone. I thank God for those friends who stood by me and trusted me all these years. Back to work, it haunted me. I suppose to oversee a shoot but I can't because special request that I shouldn't be present. By God grace, I am still standing strong, I will and I wont disappoint Him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good to think positive.
頑張って下さい。よしよし。
nana said…
u have done well & stay strong, proud of u okie...

Popular Posts