Mummy's Day

Yesterday was mothers' day and it is a day I see everyone celebrating but not me.... I dunno what will my mum look like if she is still alive. I am sad of course but I know after all these years I have to know that she is no longer with me. I wish someone can come up and pat my back and tell me it is ok to miss her because she miss me too. I feel like crying now... I miss her smile, really really miss her smile... Sometimes I still ask myself why she leave me when I still need her so much to be in my life.... I know I should not ask this stupid question because there is a reason why she is not here. I bet didi also misses her alot but we just never never say to each other.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't feel so sad. Your mum will be very happy to see you leading a happy life right now.
You still have Ms.M to be your Godmother(^.^)
Priscilla Wong said…
yah, when you miss your mum just go see Ms M. :)
Little Li said…
If you need a hug, you can always come to mummy No.2 : ) I'm always here for you!
nana said…
guess your mum miss u very much too...dun be sad...as she is always around...in your heart.

Popular Posts