Lunch with Judy

Have not had lunch with Judy. Guess because both of us are too busy dealing with our own work and own life. I think I have a good working chemistry with few people in the office and Judy is one of them. I am happy that she got her house key finally. She has been staying with her in-laws since she got married to Mr A. I am also very happy to see them together happily.... I guess what she has been thru is worth it afterall... They are 2 loving couple that I envy alot. Good health and marriage to both of you. As your close friends, I am really really happy.

Our lunch @ 83 Genting Lane, a popular place for SPH staff to have lunch. Remember 5 years ago they only had a small canteen place but now they already expand to bigger and have a air-con room. Do I look like I am hungry??? I think so I remember I eat alot that day....



Comments

call me anytime for claypot ee mee!

Popular Posts