Our special working chemistry

Though sometimes we dun talk alot about work during our chill out time together but everytime when we are doing a shoot I kinda know what she wants even she dun tell me what she want. Ms P will never ask me to add one more light, use honey comb, maybe use soft box, etc... she respect me as a photographer and I respect her as an art director. Of course everytime when I shoot with Ms P, I always learn something new and will try to use it in other shoot or to teach other photographers how to shoot it nicer. This is our special working chemistry!


Comments

Priscilla Wong said…
i like working with you la. you put effort in your work and i am always very impressed with your passion in photography which is very very good.
keep it up. you do good photography, i do my best in my drawing and Ms M also will ganbatte with her jewellery design.:)
yeh yeh yeh.... we work hard in all area.....

Popular Posts