Mum... you left us 13 years ago

Recently, I have been busy with Sarah's dad funeral and my work so I totally forgot about my mum death anniversary. 10 Oct 1995, you left us so quickly that I miss doing things with you. Like travelling with you, chilling out with you, sharing my life with you, watching movies with you. Sometimes I really envy friends that still have mum around. At least they can eat mum's cooked food, chit chatting with their mums..... 13years and 4 days ago, my mum left this world after suffering for 2 weeks. She was very brave and fighting very hard but I think the treatment is too strong for her. I am always proud of her and I want to be like her, always strong and independent. Though we are only know each other for 20 years but it has been a fruitful 20 years. I learn so much so much from her. I will always miss you mum.

Comments

Priscilla Wong said…
i didn't know that your mum death anniversary is on 10 oct. same as my birthday...must be hard on you to celebrate my birthday and think of your mum. don't worry, i will remind you every year when this day comes.
Anonymous said…
sorry to hear about your mum my dear friend. i can see that you miss her very much.
my dad also passed away when i was too...and my mum...never really had any relationship with her. strange how families break apart hey...
in any event, it's made me stronger, sadder just a bit but stronger for sure. today i can honestly tell you that the man behind this laptop is his own creator..
peace, love, happiness, faith, success and friends for you in 2009!
Rock on! PS. hope you got the bike LOL which is how I found you..google images for "think bike license test image"

Popular Posts