She is forever my best friend

Sarah's dad called home to be the Lord on 08 Oct 2008. She was there for him from the day he was diagnose with cancer till his last day on this earth. I was very touch by his dad when he shared his testimonies and his dream. He accepted Christ and had his baptism before he called home to be with Lord. I am proud of Sarah of her patience with him and family during this period of time and I realize compared to her, I did so little things for my dad. The whole funeral remind me of my mum and I miss her a lot too. I saw Sarah cry and first time I see her so so so sad. My heart ache and I feel for her. I want to be with her especially this period of time. I neglect her a lot in the past and I want to spend more time with her now. I dun want to regret not able to spend time and do things with her. I want to tell her how sorry I am for not spending enough time with her. She is very brave during this time. She spend quality time each day with her dad till the day he leave this earth. She held his hand the very last time on 08 Oct 2008 and she told me she can't bear to lose him. I told her she should be proud of her dad because of his confession of all his wrong doing. I am proud of Uncle too. What he said in the video clip was so real and so sincere. and we all know that he is very happy now lliving in a pink house.....

On the day of funeral, we walk on the route that he always walk towards the MRT. I can "see" him walking on the pavement wearing his pink polo tee and beige color pants to YT MRT. He leave an impact in my life especially during chinese new year. He will ask me to peel lian zi seed skin for him to cook dessert for the family and will whip up a sumptous meal for reunion dinner. We will always remember you.


Comments

Popular Posts