Morning ride behind my backyard

Woke up early, planning to do some workout (hehehe riding of course) because yesterday had a very sinful meal. Met up with Maria and Jeannie for dinner @ Cafe Cartel. We ordered a spready because Ma said she wanted to have different variety. We had 2 Pasta, Softshell Crab, Grilled chicken.... Ma is still the same, she told me she been going out with her Cols more often rather than her own friends but she will try to spend more time outside rather than at home because she thinks it is a waste of time. She is quite bored with her life now so Jeannie and I suggested that she should go for a looooooooooong trip, like Hawaii!!! Jean's sis is in Hawaii now, lucky girl. I think their dad really dote on them. She is starting out a small business very soon. Anyway, I suppose to tell you about my ride this moring.... Nice weather today and I rode from my place to Zhenghua Park. I think I really love where I am staying now.....

These are some of the pix I stop and took this morning. So peaceful and quiet... I passed thru Cashew Dr and then Cashew Ave. There are many nice landed, I was riding slowly and kept thinking how come they can be so so so rich....


Maybe is just that I am poor? I wish it is safe to ride inside the park but I guess I better don't try because I am a GIRL! Later anything happen.....







きょうはいじょうです

Comments

Popular Posts