I think I have not been a fillial daugther

My dad gave me his IR8A form last week but I thought I still have adequate time to file income tax for him so I wait till tonight then file for him. When I was in IRAS website, I realise I dunno his singpass password. So I just told him I will apply online for the password and will have to wait for another few days. He became panic and start ticking me off saying me and my brother incompetent. I kept quiet! I told him the fastest way is to go to the location counter and get the password and the nearest to our place is Zhenghua CC. He was reluctant initially but I told I will be away for a week for work, he start nagging again. I kept quiet again! I think I should do better as a daughter but I take everything lightly. I will try to do better afterall he is all I have now.

Comments

Unknown said…
haiyo... why like that...

can help me file too? :P
you want me to know how much you getting meh? if you dun mind i help you file...
i am nicco said…
sometimes i hope i can treat my folks better... but sigh... I dont know how. i feel it's not easy to face them.

Popular Posts