Shape Shoot


My male model for Nike Ad....... Cool right? If you ever need him for photoshoot please call me to book him.


SHAPE SHOOT @ ITE COLLEGE EAST

1) Reached office @ 6.45am, Kel is there liao
2) Judy reached @ 7.40am with Macdonald breakfast
3) Model reached @ 7.55am, damn late loh
4) Left office head down to changi
5) Long walk from the car park to the stadium
6) Hot sunny day.... sure get burn like mad
7) Shoot non-stop till 3.30pm, went lunch with Judy
8) Finally finish shoot @ 5.30pm
9) Back office @ 6.15pm and look like a lobster
10) Judy choose pix.... I playing with my 4 X 5

Nice polaroid of Judy

Comments

Unknown said…
Miss Jalan Mutiara look like she's an idol man... i like the polaroid, very nice moody colours and impromptu-ed shot.

Kelvin-wise... erm... WAHAHAHAH!!! Okay lar, sibeh stylo...
one day when i free, i will shoot you with my favorite polaroid "kamila" SX70
Unknown said…
donchwant... i is shy... O-_-O

kekekeke...

Popular Posts