The skyline in Bali

I went for a deep tissue massage and it was so so nice especially when she massage my back on my right. I had problem with my right back and right thigh and I think it is getting worse. I used to be able to bear with the pain but now it is getting worse, I can't even sleep went at night. Sigh, really scared one day I can't move anymore . Anyway, I will seek treatment when I get back to Singapore.

After the massage, I met Sinead and we went to Glow for our dinner. I ordered grilled chicken (though I have to eat red meat) and a sushi set... YumYum... All 7 of us chit chat abit after meal and took a stroll back to our room. I love looking up to the sky and I did... The stars are beautiful and bright. I wish I can see them every night but don't think Singapore stars shine this bright. I took my FX7 trying to shoot it but of course nothing come out.... Nothing much to do now, playing my PSP hopefully can break some code from the game I am playing now The Warriors....

Comments

Popular Posts