Greetings from Scandinavia, FINALE

After travelling for 20 days, we were back to where we begin, Copenhagen. It was an interesting city with bicycle all around. Ladies bike, mountain bikes, cruiser bike, road bike, many many more.... everybody seem riding a bike rushing to work, to meet friends, to do grocery..... Ms M said it will be the country that I will settle down because I love riding bike so much. She is facinated by the bike basket but too bad she said she is not familiar riding bicycle but she want to try when back to Singapore. In Copenhagen, I didnt really want to do alot of things because in few days time we will be back to Singapore and have to start working again. Not that I dun like to work but I know that once started, I will not have so much time to do other things. I think I have so much so much to do at work and I want to spend time to do my personal work too. This year has been a blissful year. I work hard and have seen the fruit. Though I dun like the working environment that much liao but I keep telling myself that I still have to be very humble. I learn lots of things through hard way and I want to appreciate all these good things that happen in my life too. e.g. coming to Scandinavia.... I learn so much abt myself through others and through Ms M. I am not perfect and many times I want things to be perfect. Anyway, I didnt really carry my camera because I want to let my fingers relax and not doing any shooting.

We saw KFC in Copenhagen and longing for chicken for so long we went to had our lunch there. After lunch we went around the city and as usual the shops close about 6pm so we didnt really do any shopping much. after the whole day walk we went back to KFC and had our second round of chicken feast again. Ms M uses her 'chicken' radar to sense the location (because we had walk rather far from the one and only KFC in Copenhagen). Her sense of direction was good and she knows where it is and found it.

The next day we had a shopping day. Went to few antik shop and bought few stuff heavy stuff but it was worth it because it is so hard to find in Singapore even you are willing to pay for it. We walk almost the whole day and settle our dinner and went back to hotel and have an early rest. The last day of our whole trip is not so exciting because it has been raining for the whole day and we suppose to visit 2 musuem but ended up we only went one because it is pouring really heavily. As for dinner I was not feeling too good so I went back to the hotel and have a warm shower. We pack our stuff and ready to go back to singapore tomorrow. It is going to be a long long journey back home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad to read all your updates from your trip. It is a fruitful trip for you. Soon you will have to decide are you going back to Canada rite? No matter what you chose, still keep in contact & 頑張って下さい!

神様はあなたのことを守っていますよ。
AMEN!
i told mau i will check if they can extend another year for me. maybe just provide valid reason then they allow? i dunno yet but i think i would love to. i'm sure we will keep in touch.... i will want to go japan every year so i am going to bother you every now and then. pls update more on your blog so we know that you are well... btw, congrats!!!

Popular Posts