Greetings from Scandinavia, PÅRT THREE

What can I say about Stockholm.... It is a beautiful city on its on. People are beautiful, shop has beautiful display, nice musik, people wear beautiful clothings, flower are beautiful but food are expensive.... We didnt really do alot of things on the first day but alot of rest. Second day, we went to a garden which I cant remember the name (will update). We had a nice walk along the habour before reaching the garden. Unlike Finland, we got nice sun, nice breeze and scenery is just awesome. I did enjoy all the sun and the breeze at that point of time and it was really really fun.... Shopping in Stockholm is relatively cheaper compared to the rest of the scandinavia country. Ms M bought quite some stuff and I try to limit myself, not for the money but more on the weight because we still have 2 more countries to cover and carrying heavy backpack is not what I want. We lots of nice cafe and we really want to enjoy the food and the coffee while we are here. We had a nice breakfast at this cafe call Cafe Fix. It was rather expensive but the foccacia and the coffee is very nice. We enjoyed the interior also because I think it was very cosy wth a touch of italian decor. I think the owner is italian. Ok, got to run now because alot of people waiting for internet behind me. (Location now: Norway, Bergen, Thon Hotel Bryggen)

Comments

DISH ON DESIGN said…
I can't wait to see your photos, French! When are you back?

Popular Posts