FINALLY.......

Today will be my day @ werk in Hong Kong... Finally after 8 days of hard/tired work, I think Ann and I deserve a good rest : ) Yesterday we went to foot massage @ abt 12.15am, I got this shifu quite skillful but suddenly he trying to re-locate my dislocate ankle and I resist so I think I sprain my ankle again. Sigh, now is still hurting hopefully later dun have to walk too much. I am now @ Aspasia enjoying my coffee while chatting with a friend.... and I like the feeling of being early and have a nice chat with friends but not alot of people enjoy waking up early. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!! Anyway, I will still be in Hong Kong for few more days and I will be back in Singapore. I think alot of things awaiting for me to do. I still have a basketball match happening on 28 April. I wonder my team mate been practicing hard. I will be back and practice with them next thursday but I think we wont this match because the other teams are too strong for us.... Well, it is time for us to enjoy not compete :).....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please enjoy ur holidays in HK.
Take care(^^)/

Popular Posts