Greetings from Hong Kong

Finally I have time on my own, what a relieve... Ms A said want to have breakfast together but for the past few days I have been waiting for her for make up until I very sian. So today I decided after gym I will go straight to Aspaisa for a nice breakfast on my own. Hahaha.... later she sure said why I never wait for her but I dun really care.... SPACE!!! I need that. Anyway, as a travelling col, she is very good. The first impression I had for her is she very gu niang but after spending time with her, she is a tough girl. She is also quite a seasonal traveller as in she knows what to do what to ask.... Yesterday we had a little disagreement. I think she was offended or not happy because can tell from her face. I try not to make things difficult so to compromise whatever she said later on but still tell her that I will go airport earlier.... Anyway, travelling and staying together with someone can tell what kind of person he/she is.... hahaha, I am not that good also lah. Anyway, all in all everything is alright.... work, stay, talk, eat, etc.... everything is GREAT!!!!

For the past few days it was a great experience to me. Seeing different things, eating good food, meeting great people.... There was a night I went to a french restaurant and the moment I step in, all the waiters and waitresses that are working there are old people. The restaurant owner started off as a social worker and slowly, he open a old folks home and now a restaurant that allow age 50 and above. The oldest is about 74yrs old..... They are very friendly and happy old folks and I think I really love talking to them though I dunno cantonese.... The place call Gingko House, you will love these old people if you see them in person.... trust me.

We also went to a cafe that serve comfort food but the special things abt this place is you can see lots and lots and lots of cats around. These cats are very elegant and they seem so harmless and living in their own world not disturbing the customers. it is hard to locate the cafe because it is located in a isolated old old and I mean really old building where you still have to open a door to enter the lift. I believe mau will like this place.























































































































































Comments

Priscilla Wong said…
wah!!!!! i really like the pictures. food looks good and delicious and the cat so cute!!!
Little Li said…
Wah!!! Very jealous!!! I wanna go to the cat cafe!!! Waaaaaaah! : (

Eat so much good food be careful of growing FAT! : p
Little Li said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Li said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing! The photos are really very very nice(^^)v.

Popular Posts