My pretty cousin and her car

My cousin Rongxi did a shoot with Citta Bella recently and I think she look gorgeous. Of course looking at her means that I am an old lady liao. I remember when she was much younger, not many of the older cousins played with them because thet are still so young... Now they have all grown up and her baby sis is getting married soon. My 5th aunt was there too and I think she is very proud to see her daughter doing the photoshoot. Hahaha, my 5th aunt keep praising that all of us cousins are very pretty and keep asking me to find myself a boyfriend. She kept looking at me and tell me how pretty I am but why still dun have bf... and she keep saying that is my mummy wishes to see me getting married. Phew, she never cry when she said that.... anyway, Tada... my cousin Rongxi and her photoshoot, cool chick right.. too bad she is taken.....








Comments

Little Li said…
You a very beautiful girl too. Just like your mummy & "mum" : p
aiyo, you not shy at all leh...

Popular Posts