Hearty chat with my friends....

I think I miss chatting with my friends so just now was talking to Ms S and Ms M.... It feels good to talk to them.... M was telling me that she enjoying driving my car and dun want to return me liao. Hahaha then she said she bought me a little present... I said no need lah then she said she already bought and it is a street directory. Then I panic, I asked her what happen to my old street directory, she said she throw away.... My poor directory, went thru thick and thin with me for many years... When I am lost, 'it' will be there to find my way for me.....My poor directory, being ill-treated by my friend while I am away.... My poor directory, 'it' never say goodbye to me and leave me like that....

Anyway, not important lah, more imp is I have a good chat with Ms M.... Then I called Sarah, she is so worried abt my injury. She keep asking me to apply cream, medicated oil, dun walk too much.... I told her I bought her that porter bag, she was very happy.... I am happy too. I think I have not spend quality time with her since last year and I will do it this year and future. She never fail to leave me whenever I need her but I think I have not been a best friend to her. I feel that I let her down. Before I come to Hong Kong she still give me money to shop and ask me to buy stuff that I like. Where on earth you can find friend that give you money to shop....

Comments

Anonymous said…
it is good to catch up with someone whom u are very close..So nice of M to buy new directory for u..:-)

yr naggy 'auntie'
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Anonymous said…
i thought after she threw away your street directory, she will get u a GPS...

Popular Posts