More food pix...

Some update on my Project HKTB.... These few days were quite tiring for me an Ann. Everytime we sit in the car or take public transport we will nap for awhile.... I mean awhile like 5 mins... We work/walk very hard for this tripk, never know we can walk and climb so much. Like just now, we wanted to go toilet but we have to climb like 4 storey then can go to toilet.... Life is hard here, hahahaha. Not really lah, we were quite pamper by all the good food. Even I am the type dun like to eat I still enjoyed the food. Ann absolutely enjoying all her meals here. Our HKTB guides are Rita and Michael... Rita is a nice lady, very flexible and accommodative. She always think for us, walk with us, talk to us, help us with all information, wait for us to finish the shoot then she will eat.... She always let us do whatever we want to do... As for Michael, he is the opposite. He always walk in front of us, always "disappeared", living in his own world, and guess what.... yesterday night while Ann was interviewing the Pub owner, he was sleeping soundly. He drank a can of Asahi beer and I think he was abit tipsy.... And this is not the worse, while we were enjoying the music and atmosphere @ that pub, he went missing... Later the pub owner told us he is in ladies toilet.... even I want to go to toilet also cannot.... The pub owner ask us if he is sick.... I look at ann not knowing what to say... Anyway, still have lots of story abt him... Ok, still got one more day to go before I finish my job in HK......

Now in the room resting, listening to Tanya's song, blogging... Later going to Lan Kwai Fong and pub hopping again. Pubs here quite happening, alot of good looking people around. It is nice to stay here if you enjoy people watching. After work which end almost 11pm everyday for us, we will go for a good massage Oooohoooo we need that badly after walking for few days.....

Below are some of the food I have been eating for the past few days, I think when I go back Singapore, I will go on very strict diet.... feeling so so fat now :( All in all I enjoyed myself, it is like rediscover hong kong though I come here few times. There are alot of small shops that I never been to but they sell very nice clothings.














Comments

Popular Posts